Wednesday 21 November 2012

A {DIY} Christmas Star

I saw this project a little while ago on Pinterest- and can't seem to find it anymore to give credit where it's due! But here it is- Simple and CHEAP! Just to add a little bit off flavour to your mantle piece, or serving table.

What you need:

• 5 pieces of 90cm thin poles I timber
/wood- really it is up to you if you would like the star small or big- all depends on what you have in mind for your space.

• ribbon - 5 pieces of white and 5 red. I used organza but this, once again is up to you.

• Paint- if you would like to paint your wood go ahead- I used Plascon, Plaster. Once again this is up to you and your creative mind what you would like to use.

•Fairy Lights- makes a huge impact, unfortunately I made this at work and never had fairy lights with me.

Simply place the sticks in a star shape and tie the red organza around the outer points - where the wood meet each other and the white along the inside points so it's less visible. And TA DAAA! There is your Christmas star - awaiting its fairy lights







No comments:

Post a Comment